Monday 3 December 2012

Elegant handmade christmas greeting card for your loving friends


Christmas is celebrated with zeal and zest around the world. Christmas holiday dominates the month of December and also the holiday season. While dealing with my range of cards I’ve produced in the past I discovered some that might be appropriate for this season which i thought I’d reveal to you.

It’s been a long time since I’ve made cards, just a few years ago I had been really on the kick making so many. It’s nice so that you can still buy a card for any loved one that's handmade even when I don’t also have the time to create one for every occasion because it comes along nowadays.


My mother-in-law goes all out decorating for the holidays. She has multiple themed Christmas trees in her home and many other seasonal displays. I always feel like we get to spend Christmas in a home out of Better Homes and Gardens while we are there visiting each December. One year it occurred to me to take photos of some of her decorations to make a set of  Christmas Greeting Cards to give her the following year. This is just one of many photos I used seems all of the other ones are gone now. I also made a set of gift tags using the photos of her decorations printed much smaller and mounted on appropriate sized card stock with a hole punched and a string attached. They also went over very well.

Even if your home isn’t a showcase you may be able to find photos to take that would work for cards or to make tags with. Or if you know someone as I do with a real knack for decorating the gift card/tag sets featuring photos of their own displays make a gift that is very personal. Whether or not you send out any of the cards yourself I suppose would depend on how comfortable that person would be with another using images from inside their home that way. A lot would depend upon the photo and how much of the home’s interior it showed.


Christmas Tree Card

Handmade Christmas Greeting Cards With Red Envelopes – 12/Pack. These lovely Handmade Christmas Tree Christmas Greeting Cards feature a die cut christmas tree on the front of the card with a red satin ribbon on top that is tied into a bow. These Christmas Greeting Cards measure 7? x 3 3/8?. Includes red envelopes. Sold in a quantity of 12. Inside Verse in red says: merry christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment